In support of the Board's work plan for 2018/2019 it is seeking to undertake a review of administration and management costs per member of the scheme.
The board is inviting proposals from interested parties to assist in this review.
The successful organisation will be required to:
- Liaise directly with all the relevant stakeholders or their representatives
- Undertake a benchmarking review of the cost and effectiveness of scheme administration
- Produce a comprehensive report which should include:
- A comprehensive summary of the findings
- A breakdown of the findings into subject groupings
- Recommendations for next steps
Organisations interested in bidding should download the "Instructions for Bidders" document below.
Proposal for benchmarking review – Instructions for Bidders (PDF, 2 pages, 295kb)